DST supported National Initiative for Developing and Harnessing Innovation (NIDHI) programs
About NIDHI- PRomotion and Acceleration of Young and ASpiring innovators and start-ups (PRAYAS) program focuses on supporting innovators to develop their innovative idea into prototype.
This program would attract a large number of youngsters to come forward to try out their ideas without actually worrying about the failure. NIDHI-PRAYAS is positioned as a pre-incubation initiative.
Objectives of NIDHI- PRAYAS
- To enable translation of an innovative idea to a prototype.
- To provide a platform for faster experimentation and modify approaches in the idea to market journey.
- To generate innovative solutions relevant to the local and global problems.
- To attract a large number of youth who demonstrates problem solving zeal and abilities to work on their new technology/knowledge/innovation based startups.
- To enhance the pipeline in terms of quality and quantity of innovative start ups to the incubators.
- To build a vibrant innovation ecosystem, by establishing a network between innovators, academia, mentors and incubators.
Benefits to NIDHI-PRAYAS recipients :
- A prototype grant upto Rs. 10, 00,000/- to build their ideas into prototype.
- Access to infrastructure, mentorship
- Co-working spaces for developing idea into Prototype.
Eligibility – Click here
For enquiries please email : nidhi-pc[@]sineiitb.org