About NIDHI-Entrepreneur In Residence (NIDHI-EIR)
The NIDHI-EIR Programme would provide subsistence grant to an aspiring or budding entrepreneur of considerable potential for pursuing a promising technology business idea. It will provide support to early-stage, product-focused young entrepreneurs working on the innovative big ideas.
Objectives : The programme aims to
- To encourage graduating students to take to entrepreneurship by providing support as a fellowship.
- To provide a prestigious forum for entrepreneurs to pursue their ventures without any additional risks involved in technology based businesses.
- To create, nurture and strengthen a pipeline of entrepreneurs for incubators
- To make pursuing entrepreneurship related to a technology business idea more attractive amongst available career options.
- To enable creation of new start-ups by entrepreneurs and significant progress towards raising funding or investment.
Opportunities to NIDHI-EIR recipients :
- A grant support of Rs.10,000 – 30,000/- per month for a period of 12 months, office space and administrative support
- Guidance from experienced, innovative and successful entrepreneurs on business concept, strategy.
- Co-working spaces for developing idea into marketable product.
Eligibility – Click here
1] The applications received under the program, are subject to due diligence of screening process. Only shortlisted participants will be notified/ informed about the final presentation to the monitoring committee.
2] Screening will be subject to the parameters other than the eligibility, such as Innovation, Potential for commercialization and venture creation, Team capability and Commitment etc.
3] The decision of the screening committee for approval and funding support will be final, firm and binding.
4] The final decision of screening committee will be communicated only to the approved applicants via email.
5] The approved applicants will have to agree for Pre incubation/ Incubation with SINE- TBI as per its incubation policy/terms.
6] Screening of applications will take 6-8 weeks, from the date of closure of online applications. Only selected candidates will be notified. No communication from SINE within the timeframe may be deemed as non-selection of your application for the program.
7] SINE will not provide any suggestion/explanation with regards to the application that are not selected.
For this round upto 4 entrepreneurs can be supported under NIDHI-EIR
To apply online please click here
Last date for application – 18 May 2017
For enquiries please email : nidhieir-pep[@]sineiitb.org