About NIDHI-Entrepreneur In Residence (NIDHI-EIR)
The NIDHI-EIR Programme would provide subsistence grant to an aspiring or budding entrepreneur of considerable potential for pursuing a promising technology business idea. It will provide support to early-stage, product-focused young entrepreneurs working on the innovative big ideas.
Objectives : The programme aims to
- To encourage graduating students to take to entrepreneurship by providing support as a fellowship.
- To provide a prestigious forum for entrepreneurs to pursue their ventures without any additional risks involved in technology based businesses.
- To create, nurture and strengthen a pipeline of entrepreneurs for incubators
- To make pursuing entrepreneurship related to a technology business idea more attractive amongst available career options.
- To enable creation of new start-ups by entrepreneurs and significant progress towards raising funding or investment.
Opportunities to NIDHI-EIR recipients :
- A grant support of Rs.10,000 – 30,000/- per month for a period of 12 months, office space and administrative support
- Guidance from experienced, innovative and successful entrepreneurs on business concept, strategy.
- Co-working spaces for developing idea into marketable product.
Eligibility – Click here
For enquiries please email : nidhieir-pep[@]sineiitb.org