1. Position: Incubation Manager- Technology
The Incubation Manager is responsible for leading SINE hardware prototyping facilities as well as supporting SINE startups in product development.
- Day-to-day smooth running of prototyping & lab facilities of SINE, ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Forge strong links with partnering institutions, contract manufacturers, testing facilities, and professional
- service providers to provide essential support for product development
- Support startups, teams and individuals in their product development efforts
- Develop and execute a series of targeted training & networking sessions for product development
- To work in collaboration with senior management of SINE for organization development at par with international standards
- Provide input into budgeting process & information for management reporting as necessary
- Technical and managerial expertise in hardware product development projects
- Demonstrated acumen in project management, financial accountability, administration and operations.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, with genuine interest in supporting the success of others
- Managing processes, developing standards, promoting process improvement
Qualifications & Experience
- Masters degree or higher in an engineering discipline
- Experience of hardware product development
- Project management experience
- Ability to work well within a team with a collaborative approach and personal integrity
- Self-motivated with ability to execute & deliver
2. Position: Manager Accounts
- Accounts and Finance Management
- Responsible for end to end preparation and Finalization of Accounts for Audit, Board Meetings and other regulatory requirements
- Tax Planning – Advance Tax, Various Tax Filing – TDS, PT, Sales Tax, Service Tax etc
- Budget planning
- Cash Flow & Fund Flow Management
- Grants management, reporting to funding agencies.
- Project Management & Reporting
Eligibility and requirements:
- Chartered Accountant (CA) with 2 years of experience
- Inter CA with 5-6 years of experience
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability for multi-tasking
- Willingness to go out on local travel for work purpose
DESIRABLE qualifications and experience:
- Ability to write reports
- Skills to deal with Auditors, Banks, Government departments
The position is for 3-years on contract basis. The continuity of which during the period and the flexibility for extension thereafter is subject to satisfactory performance.
3. Position: Electronics/Instrumentation laboratory technician
We are looking for a full-time lab technician who can assist in the design, development, and troubleshooting of electronic circuits, prototype assemblies at our fabrication lab.
Eligibility: B.E./ Diploma in Electronics/ Electronics & comm./Electrical/Instrumentation.
Candidates with prior work experience of 1-2 years is preferred.
1. Good theory/working knowledge and hands on experience of electronic/electrical systems and electronic circuits.
2. We are looking for someone who can monitor, guide and instruct the users of our electronic prototyping facility for development of working prototypes and help them resolve technical queries/ enquiries as and when they arise.
Job duties and responsibilities
1. Calibrating, operating and maintaining electronic systems/equipments as per standard functioning procedures.
2. Good knowledge of knowledge of electronic components, design and development of electronic circuits or complete prototype model as per engineering instructions, technical guidelines.
3. Troubleshoot electronic circuits, monitor functioning of newly installed equipment in the lab,Identify/resolve equipment malfunctions and interact with manufacturers/ field representatives/instruments vendors as and when required.
4. Understand and put into practice appropriate safety procedures, maintain a clean and safe lab environment.
Interested applicants should send a resume and a cover letter to updates[@]sineiitb.org, with the job title in subject line.