Assistant : Accounts
The position is for 3-years on contract basis with flexibility for extension based on satisfactory performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist accounts department in maintaining, reporting including MIS on incubator and various project related accounts.
- Be in charge of receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Perform entry and reporting of financial data, manage petty cash transactions and prepare and audit project accounts.
- Liaise with funding agencies and be responsible for compliance for fund specific requirement
Eligibility and requirements:
Essential qualifications and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounts & Audit)
- Knowledge of Tally software
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability for multi-tasking
- Willingness to go out on local travel for work purpose
DESIRABLE qualifications and experience:
- Female candidates
- Prior experience of 1 or 2 years in an account department of any organisation
- Ability to write reports
- Skills to deal with Auditors, Banks, Government departments
Last date for application is 15 February, 2017.
Interested applicants should send a resume and a cover letter to prasad[@]sineiitb.org, with the job title in subject line. The cover letter should address skills and experiences that will enable the applicant to contribute to SINE and why the applicant is interested in working with SINE.
Or send by post to: SINE, 3rd Floor,CSRE Building,
IIT Bombay, Powai,Mumbai – 400076.