Jobs at Startups
NANOSNIFF: BRIEF OVERVIEW
NanoSniff Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (www.nanosniff.com) is a MEMS/ Nanotechnology Sensor Fabrication and Product R&D start-up based in IIT Bombay. It was founded by Prof. Ramgopal Rao and Prof. Soumyo Mukherji in 2011 to commercialize the technologies developed at the Center of Excellence in Nanoelectronics at IIT Bombay.
Nanosniff is the first Indian company to have successfully manufactured and sold industry-grade MEMS devices and associated instrumentation systems. Located within the IIT Bombay campus, Nanosniff is at the heart of novel technology development among start ups in “Powai Valley”, the start up capital of Mumbai.
Led by IIT Delhi based serial entrepreneurs and IIT Bombay based pioneers in MEMS/Nanotechnology, Nanosniff is on its way to become one of India’s best Product start ups and we would like you to join us in this journey.
NanoSniff is developing Chemical/Biochemical sensors for proteins/biomolecules and hazardous substances using MEMS devices like Microcantilevers and Microheaters. NanoSniff specializes in design and fabrication of these MEMS sensors and also development of high speed and high sensitivity instrumentation and electronics around them.
Micro sensor design and fabrication Surface bio/chemistry, functionalization, modification and coatings Embedded systems – hardware and software Co-design Product development, testing and validation
Electronics and Product Engineers: 4
MEMS Fabrication Technologists: 2
Molecular Biologist: 1
Finance & Admin: 5
1. Designation: Electronics Testing Engineer
1.A Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Lab testing of circuits using electrical test equipment
- Product testing and demonstrations in Laboratory & Field (as per protocols)
- Generation of documentation/reports for Product/Prototype Testing
- Operating standard electronic test equipment like oscilloscopes, multimeters, signal generators and power supply
- Actively perform lab maintenance, procurement and material tracking
- Use small hand tools such as soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers and pliers
- Assist engineering with product assembly and installation
- Assist engineering in issue resolution
- May assist engineering in basic process development or evaluation
- May assist engineering in Electronic H/W Design: Schematic capture, PCB layout using EDA tools
1.B Qualifications & Experience:
M.Sc./ B.E. / B. Tech in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engineering 1+ years of related technical experience Prior Knowledge & Experience of Testing Electronic Circuits & Electronic Products, in Field, for a regulated industry Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Emails Proficient with reading and interpreting engineering specifications, maintenance manuals, circuit schematics and engineering sketches
1.C Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Candidate will be supervised by Electronics/Product Design Engineer Candidate will occasionally be required to travel to customer sites for demonstrations/maintenance Candidate will be working with laboratory grade chemicals
2. Designation: Software Development Engineer (Embedded Systems)
2.A Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Assess third party and open source software
- Software documentation
- Reading and understanding circuit schematics and component data sheets
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Working with cross functional teams in providing solutions to customer reported issues
2.B Qualifications & Experience:
B.E. /B.Tech /M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a reputed engineering college 2+ years in Linux driver development or Embedded
Linux software development C/C++,
Algorithms, Data Structures, Threads, Database
Operating Systems: VxWorks/ RTOS/ RT Linux Software development on ARM based processor platforms UI development on Linux (preferably in QT/GTK)
3. Designation: Hardware Design Engineer
3.A Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Analog and Digital Circuits co-design and implementation
- Schematic capture, PCB design layout using EDA tools (4/6 layers)
- Board bring up & Lab testing of circuits using Electrical test equipment
- Design around Micro-controllers upto 100 MHz
- Support Product Development activities as required
- Assist in developing functional and diagnostic requirements
- Generation of documentation for Electronic circuit design
- Complete component identification and preparation of BOM
- Vendor interaction
3.B Qualifications & Experience:
B.E. / B. Tech/ M. Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical Engineering 2+ years of related technical experience Experience in circuit designing for a regulated industry, a plus
Interfacing peripherals on SPI,UART, I2C, parallel, RS485, LCD, TFT, Digital IO’s Signal Integrity check, signal conditioning, analog and digital isolation
Advanced knowledge of electrical engineering concepts related to design, documentation, assembly, calibration, troubleshooting, and testing of electrical system Advanced knowledge of power supply design, analog integration, sensor integration, system integration
Basic knowledge of designing for safety and EMC standards Basic knowledge of C/C++, algorithms and data structures (desirable, not mandatory)
4. Office Manager: Admin & HR
4.A Job Description/ Responsibilities:
This role requires the candidate to work closely with a multi-disciplinary team comprising electronics and software engineers, fabrication technologists, biologists, chemists, accounting personnel and upper management, and facilitating smooth functioning of day-to-day office operations.
- Vendor identification and management, procurement process- order, delivery and payments, price and payment terms negotiation with vendor
- Imports- coordinate with accounts for payment, coordinate with vendor for delivery, coordinate with courier agency for pick up, assist courier agency and accounts with customs clearance and bank formalities
- Provide consolidated statement of all expenses to accounts in a timely manner along with documents like quotations, orders and invoices
- Periodic stock taking of office equipment
- Coordinate with technical team, management and accounts for procurement planning as per project timelines and deliverables
- Assisting technical team in planning local trips for procurement
- Assisting accounts with coordination with local government bodies- Sales tax, Municipal corporation, etc.
- Assist team members with basic IT troubleshooting
- Maintain team personnel records and files; update as and when required
- Organise team events like lunches, birthday celebrations, festive celebrations
- Coordinate with management for recruitment- prepare JD, share requirement on LinkedIn, job portals, HR agencies
- Setup interviews with prospective candidates, conduct HR interview, prepare offer letter, NDA
- Conduct orientation for new recruits and help them integrate into the team
- Highlight any team related issues to the management; take lead in solving them
- Grievance identification and handling
- Coordination with team for annual appraisal process
- Manage attendance records and submit to accounts in a timely manner
4.B Qualifications & Experience:
B.E. /B.Tech in any stream of Engineering/ MBA- HR or Operations
0-2 years of related experience
Basic understanding of working of electronic systems
The above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements of personnel as classified. Interested candidates may contact Niranjan at 9920425710
Address: M-01, SINE, 3rd floor, CSRE building, IIT Bombay campus, Powai, Mumbai 400076
Phone: 022-25721090 Email ID (To send resumes): hr[@]nanosniff.com or contact[@]nanosniff.com
Name Of Company: kWatt Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Founder: Prof. Chetan Singh Solanki
Position :Sales & Marketing Associate
Qualification: B. Tech /B.E. – Any Specialization, B. Sc – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization.
Experience: 0-2 years
Arranging meeting with Institutes
Marketing and arranging the Solar training programs in institutes across India
Organizing/conduct and attending events such as conferences, seminars and exhibition;
Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
Liaising and networking with a range of new and partner institutes and Universities;
Communicating with target audiences and managing relationships;
Bringing new advertising opportunities and campaign;
Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, brochures
Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
Monitoring competitor activity;
Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
Position : Technical Trainer
Qualification : B.tech/M.tech in Electrical or Electronics or Electronic
Knowledge on basic electronics op-amps, pwm signals, DC-DC converters, Microcontrollers
Basic Knowledge on solar photovoltaic systems
Knowledge on embedded systems/Arduino
Soldering skills, Circuit debugging
Should have good Communications skills
Fresher can also apply if interested to start the career as a Technical Trainer
Job Description :
Interacting with students
Conducting Solar Seminars
Developing training modules
Developing training presentations
Designing and implementing various solar products and projects
You may write to us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> if you’re interested. You may also visit http://kwattsolutions.com/ to know more about us.
Deadline to apply is October 28,2016
Innovision is a product innovation company focused on impact. Founded by IIT Bombay alumni, the company is incubated in SINE – IIT Bombay incubation center. We are a small team of passionate engineers and strategists working towards building assistive technology products.
We have been showcased at TiECon Silicon Valley, Nasscom CLC, TechShare. We have also been awarded best ICT Innovation for Accessibiity by Nasscom Foundation, winner global Sankalp Awards etc for our work.
Job1: Sr. Firmware engineer
The position will involve C programming on 32 bit ARM microcontrollers and interfacing with Bluetooth, GPRS, ethernet, SD card and other modules. It will also include Core embedded Linux or RTOS Software development
Skills required -
* Expert in embedded C and proficient in ARM cortex-M programming
* experience in designing software architecture
* Experience working with Bluetooth, Ethernet, GPRS/GSM, SD card
* Familiar with TCP / IP and FTP protocols over Ethernet and GPRS
* Experience with different RTOS -chibiOS, Free RTOS
* Excellent debugging skills
* Lead a software team
Bonus skills -
* experience with development boards – Raspberry pi, Banana pi, Beagle Bone
* Developed applications in C/C++ for Linux OS
* Contributed to open source projects
* Developed embedded hardware for RTOS, embedded Linux
* Strong communication skills
Salary:INR 4,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A. Performance based incentives
Industry:Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Job2: Industrial Designer
The designer will be involved in development and manufacturing of our product BrailleMe. He will be leading a team which will work on functional, ergonomic and aesthetic design, user testing and design for manufacturing of the product.
* Understanding of manufacturing processes – injection moulding, CNC etc.
* Experience in Design for Manufacturing of plastic or consumer electronics products
* Experience in CAD design, UX of hardware products
* Good communication skills
* Willingness to travel within India and to China for vendor meetings
* Work with 3D rendering software (eg Keyshot )
* Experience with consumer electronics
* Basic knowledge of PCB, electronics, machine design
Salary:INR 4,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A. Performance based incentives
Industry:Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
You may contact us on 9619781346 or write to us at email@example.com if you’re interested. You may also visit http://innovisiontech.co/ to know more about us.
Deadline to apply is September 30,2016
————————————————————————-Transpact Enterprises Private Limited (Student) Internship
The Transpact Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. seeks energetic and creative self-starter to serve as a Student Intern Full Time for six month . One for the product development and two for marketing.
A- Job description for internship for product development
- Assists with all aspects of coordinating about product development
- Researches about new technology to be used as features in product
- Development of new features for the system
- Assists in preparing text for SRS, Development docs, and other system docs
- Interacts with team members to understand issues which arise and create a fix for the same
- Prepares releases for testing, and fixing of issues in the release.
- Performs other development/administrative tasks as assigned
- Reports to the Product Manager
- Must be seeking a degree in the Computer Science / Information Technology at a reputed University
- Must have demonstrated success in one/more of the following DS & Algorithm- creation, design and analysis, logic design, database and information system, AI and Analytics
- Must be proficient in one/more of the following programming languages C/C++, .Net technologies, ASP, C#, Windows API, Java, JS, HTML5, Objective C, Flash, Action Script 3
- Must possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Must value teamwork
B- Job title: Job description for sales & marketing management trainee
- To support the Sales & Marketing team in sales, administration, promotion, certification and PR
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information such as budget spreadsheets
- Analysing questionnaires
- writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- Organizing and hosting presentations and customer visits
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Visiting customers/external agencies
- Helping to organize market research .
- Assist manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Assist in branding and various certifications of the product.
- Liaison with media and advertising.
- Communicates effectively with customers, guests, and other important individuals to ensure satisfaction in service and product.
- If requested, participate and attend seminars, external meetings, community projects, meetings related to the Sales & Marketing of the company.
- communication and interpersonal skills;
- analytical skills;
- the ability to use initiative;
- influencing and negotiation skills;
- oral and written skills;
- business awareness;
- IT literacy.
- Must be having a degree in any subject
- Management students will be preferred
To apply for the Student Internship, send a resume and cover letter to:
Transpact Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
Sine Business Incubator,
CSRE Building, IIT Bombay,
Application materials can also be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand-delivered to the above address. Questions should be directed to Anis Choudhery at 9224763158
Deadline to apply is June 17, 2016.
Urgently Require Position name : Chief Architect – Applications Titanium
Name of Company : UNB 9SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Founder : Purnendu Mohanty
Truck next Company, intend to create a game-changing digital trucking transport experience ecosystem with the best of breed technology Truck next will be an aggregator which majorly combines Load exchange, load sharing. It will also be available in Android, IOS. , Truck next plans to open a chain of stores across India. Truck next hopes to become the UBER of Trucking Industry. Truck next will be owned by UNB 9SOLUTIONS PVT LTD (“UNB SOLUTIONS”).
More Information Please Click here
Interested candidates kindly send CV to email@example.com
Urgently Require Position name : Research Assistants
Founder : Rishi Adhikary
Job description : Help in the development of nanoparticles and sensors, funding applications and management of the lab. Freshers may apply.
Preferable qualifications: BTech/BE: Biotechnology/Biomedical Engg/Chemical Engg, B. Pharm with basic knowledge of chemistry.
Knowledge in immunology preferable. (No. of posts: 1) AND MSc Microbiology (No. of posts: 1)
Salary range – Annual Salary: INR 2.5 Lakh
Interested candidates kindly send CV to Rishi Adhikary firstname.lastname@example.org