Ultimaker2+ 3D Printer
- Open filament system
- Layer resolution is from 600microns up to 20micron
- Available nozzles – 0.25mm, 0.4 mm, 0.6mm and 0.8mm
Instructions for users:
- Your design file should be in STL format
- Printer supports only PLA or ABS material
- For better printing quality, recommended printing speed is 60 mm/second.
- For any printer operation related queries, visit https://ultimaker.com/en/resources
- Allow the machine to cool down for 5 minutes before reaching inside.
- Do not change or adjust anything on the 3D printer
- 3D printing service is chargeable. Get details of charges from SINE.
The purpose of a 3D scanner is usually to scan 3D objects, to collect data, on its shape and possibly its appearance (e.g. colour). The collected data can then be used to construct digital three-dimensional models in STL or any other possible formats.
- Sense has flexible scan size and can capture every object, processing data in seconds for an instantly 3D printable file.
- The Sense uses a Class I laser, which is eye-safe. It comes with an intuitive user interface with easy and automated zoom,track, focus, crop, enhance and share tools.
- The sense works with Windows 10.
The Scan volume is approximately 0.2M to 3.0M. The Sense has automated settings for optimized scanning of small objects ( No design experience is necessary. The Sense software produces STL and PLY (colour data) files from the final scan. Sense files can be sent to your 3D printers.
Tektronix AFG1022 Arbitrary Function Generator
- Generates 25 MHz sine wave and 12.5 MHz square/pulse wave
- 125 MS/s sampling rate and 14-bit vertical resolution
- 1 mVp-p to 10 Vp-p output amplitude over the whole frequency range
- The intuitive user interface shortens the learning curve for students and other users
- 2 to 8, 192-point length of memory for user-defined arbitrary waveforms
- 64-MByte internal non-volatile memory for arbitrary waveform storage
The AFG1022 Arbitrary Function Generator provides a waveform generation tool with the best performance. It includes dual channel, 25 MHz bandwidth and up-to 10 Vp-p, output amplitude. The four run modes, 50 built-in frequently-used waveforms and the built-in 200 MHz frequency counter cover most waveform generation needs in your experiment and test jobs. The 3.95-inch TFT LCD, short-cut buttons, USB interface and PC software provide the most intuitive ways to configure the instrument.
KEITHLEY 2231A-30-3 Triple Channel DC Power Supply
- Type: AC/DC
- Mounting: Bench top
- Triple-output, variable-output
- Output power: 195 W
- Output voltage: Min.: 0 V to Max.: 30 V
The Model 2231A-30-3 Triple Channel DC Power Supply can output a total of 195W of power, providing the power levels needed to energize a wide range of circuits and devices for bench top work. Two channels can supply up to 30V at 3A each; the third channel can provide up to 5V at 3A. The Model 2231A-30-1 does not compromise on performance or convenience features, offering the versatility and ease of use you need, so it can be the only DC power supply on your bench
Arbitrary/Function Generator AFG 3052C
- 10 MHz, 25 MHz, 50 MHz, 100 MHz, 150 MHz, or 240 MHz sine waveforms
- 14 bits, 250 MS/s, 1 GS/s, or 2 GS/s arbitrary waveforms
- Amplitude up to 20 Vp-p into 50 Ω loads
- Pulse waveform with variable edge times
- AM, FM, PM, FSK, PWM
- Sweep and burst
- USB connector on front panel for waveform storage on memory device
- USB, GPIB, and LAN
- Lab VIEW and Lab Windows/IVI-C drivers
- Dual-channel models can generate two identical or completely different signals.
Users can choose from 12 different standard waveforms. Arbitrary waveforms can be generated up to 128 K in length at high sampling rates. On pulse waveforms, leading and trailing edge time can be set independently. External signals can be connected and added to the output signal.
5.6 inches display for full confidence in settings and waveform shape. Multi-language and intuitive operation saves setup time
Weller WR2 Rework Station, 3 Channel
- Power unit having 3 channels with soldering iron WP 80, de-soldering iron DSX 80 and hot air iron HAP 200
- Large all-round set for all repair jobs
- De-soldering iron DSX 80 for horizontal applications
- 3 channel rework station vertical, 360 W (400 W)
Instructions for Users:
- Always place the soldering iron in its original holder
- Remove all inflammable objects from the proximity of the hot soldering tool.
- Use suitable protective clothing to prevent the risk of burns associated with molten solder.
- Never leave a hot soldering iron unattended.
- Never work on electrically live circuits or components.
- Always wear eye protection when working with soldering and de soldering applications.
The Weller WR 3M microprocessor-controlled Rework Station corresponds to the EC Declaration of Conformity in accordance with the basic safety requirements of Directives 89/336/EEC and 73/23EEC
Tektronix 4050 digital multimeter
- 6.5 Digit resolution
- Basic VDC accuracy of up to 0.0024% (1 yr.)
- 100 mV to 1000 V Voltage Range, with up to 100 nV Resolution
- 100 μA to 10 A Current Range, with up to 100 pA Resolution
- 10 Ω to 1 GΩ Range, with up to 10 μΩ Resolution
- CAT I 1000 V, CAT II 600 V
- Diode and Continuity Testing
The Tektronix DMM4050 6.5-digit bench multimeter is having many different functions and analysis in one instrument, all with exceptional precision and performance. Typical multimeter measurements – volts, ohms, and amps – are made with a basic VDC accuracy of up to 0.0024%, and resolution of 100 pA and 10 μΩ, ensuring you have the performance you need for today’s demanding designs. You can also use the DMM4050 to measure frequency and period, and to perform continuity and diode tests. For additional flexibility, the DMM4050 offers temperature and capacitance measurements.
Tektronix TBS1102B-EDU Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- 100 MHz Bandwidth Models
- Up to 2 GS/s Sample Rate on All Channels
- 2.5k point Record Length on All Channels
The Tektronix TBS1102 Digital Storage Oscilloscope provides you with affordable performance in a compact design. Packed with standard features – including USB connectivity, 16 automated measurements, limit testing, data-logging, and context-sensitive help; This Oscilloscope help you get more done, in less time. With up to 100 MHz bandwidth and 2 GS/s maximum sample rate, no other digital storage oscilloscope offers as much bandwidth and sample rate. Tektronix proprietary sampling technology provides real-time sampling with the stated sampling rate on all channels, all the time to accurately capture your signals. Sampling performance is not reduced when using multiple channels.
Weller soldering station-T0053294999
- Electronically controlled soldering station
- Supply 230V/24V
- Temperature accuracy ±2% of maximum temperature
- Temperature set by up/down push buttons
- Digital display shows set, read &actual temperatures
- Potential balance socket
- Can drive all ’Temtronic’ tools compatible with the rating of the station
- Automatic Tool Recognition system
The Weller WSD 81i 80W soldering stations are a smart, easy to use and efficient digital power unit designed with extra in-built functionality to allow presets to be made without the need of a separate calibration box. These cost-efficient stations feature a PUB 81i power supply and a WSP 80, 80W temperature controlled soldering iron with a KH 18 stand.
HIOKI Make LCR Meter- IM3523
- ±0.05% accuracy with wide measurement range (DC, 40Hz to 200kHz, 5mV to 5V, 10uA to 50mA)
- Non-stop testing over mixed measurement conditions such as C-D and ESR at 10 times the speed of previous models (compared with Model 3532-50)
- Built-in comparator and BIN functions
- Rapid 2msec test time
Hioki LCR Meter and Impedance Analyser range from 1mHz to 3GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The IM3523is designed for basic measurement on production lines so that it can be offered at a low price point, and delivers improved measurement reliability thanks to its contact check function.
KEITHLEY 5.5 DIGIT DMM – 2110-240-GPIB
- High accuracy, high speed for general purpose measurements
- 15 measurement functions, including capacitance and thermocouple measurements
- Dual-line display allows concurrent measurements
- TMC-compliant USB 2.0 interface for use with SCPI test commands
- GPIB option for use in system applications
- Includes PC software utilities for graphing and data sharing in both Microsoft® Word and Excel
- Rugged construction for durability in bench/portable applications
- CE compliant
The Model 2110 5½-Digit Dual-Display Digital Multimeter combines a compelling price with a comprehensive set of capabilities, superior measurement accuracy, and high speed for a broad range of applications. It features 15 measurement functions and 7 math functions and has dual-line display capability, which allows it to display two different measurements concurrently. The Model 2110 is an unbeatable value for production, R&D, and test engineers, scientists, and students making a wide variety of measurements in portable, bench, and system applications.
Tektronix Digital storage oscilloscope DPO2014
- 200, 100, 70 MHz bandwidth models
- 2 and 4 analog channel models
- 16 digital channels (MSO series)
- 1 GS/s sample rate on all channels
- 1 M point record length on all channels
- 5,000 wfm/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Suite of advanced triggers
The Tektronix DPO2014B 100 MHz, 4-Channel, 1GS/s Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope offers a robust set of features to speed every stage of debugging your design, from quickly discovering an anomaly and capturing it, to searching your waveform record for the event and analysing its characteristics and your device’s behaviour.